ADVERTISEMENT

Football All Playoff Scores & Quarterfinal Matchups (10/30)

A: Lincoln Southeast 31, Columbus 7

All playoff scores now posted and all quarterfinal matchups as well

I'd have called it a catch as well. He took 4 or 5 steps with it,had it secured until he hit the ground. Probably a good call but not an official.
If it was a catch, which I don’t think it was, then it was also a fumble, that wasn’t called, that was recovered by LVSS. Bad call.

If it was a catch, which I don’t think it was, then it was also a fumble, that wasn’t called, that was recovered by LVSS. Bad call.

Tough call. No replay for those officials. It looked like (not saying it was) the defensive player swept it out of the receivers hands when he was on the ground. Again, tough call.

Play it in slow motion and you'll see. You must be an Ashland fan or player. The only person I've seen defend it.

Tough call. No replay for those officials. It looked like (not saying it was) the defensive player swept it out of the receivers hands when he was on the ground. Again, tough call.

In slow motion it wasn't a catch. At full speed I can see why the official ruled it the way he did. With the angle the back judge had on the play it probably did appear to be a catch and then a fumble after the receiver was down. No, I'm not an Ashland fan or player.

Reactions: ClkTwr2011
All quarterfinal kickoff times now posted in the original post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT