ADVERTISEMENT

Bancroft-Rosalie/Lyons-Decatur Co-op

br4life

Freshman
Apr 13, 2004
It was recently approved by the Bancroft-Rosalie School Board to accept the name Wolverines for the mascot for the co-op. The team colors will black, yellow, and light blue! It's crazy how things just keep changing in the landscape of high schools activities across the state!!

Does this take effect this fall? Football also?

Saw that Pender and Emerson-Hubbard are together for track this year for the first time ever. Wonder how many years till the other sports coop as well.

I did not realize that B-R and L-D were considering a co-op. Interesting choice of colors.

I would imagine football will still be separate for the two schools this fall.

They have been doing this in JH for a year at least. What will they be called? I always thought Pender and BR would go together.

Lyons wanted the Burt County High School proposal to go through but it didn't. Lyons is being smart by joining with B-R so they aren't left out in the cold.

Emerson-Hubbard and Pender will be together soon too for varsity sports. It's they way of small towns.

Lyons never wanted the Burt County schools to go through. Oakland wanted Lyons in, because that would have made them the central location so they would have had an argument to be central host site. Lyons does not want to leave their school, just coop sports.

From what I read on a blog posted by Cerny, BR's supt., they will be called the BRLD Wolverines. They will be black, light blue, and yellow in color. It is still pending approval of both boards.

Reactions: See'in Red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT