Pierce over AG
Scotus over BC--- Game of the Week
BC over Lakeview
KC over Wahoo

Semis
Pierce over Scotus
Boone Central over KC

Finals Pierce 35 Boone Central 27

Does anyone have any predictions on how C-1 shakes out?
I like Lakeview #11 and KC #2 and Battle Creek #12 and Pierce #9 in the semifinals! Then again, it could very easily be a few other teams as this is the most wide open I have seen Class C-1.

Reactions: huskerhogeland
Lakeview taking apart Scotus got my attention. I did not see that coming. Has anyone seen Lakeview play? What do they have for weapons?

Also, what does KCHS have for weapons? Has anyone seen them play?
Lakeview taking apart Scotus got my attention. I did not see that coming. Has anyone seen Lakeview play? What do they have for weapons?
I have watches a little on STRIV and have talked to many people that have seen them in person.

Good sized line that plays physical and opens huge holes.

They are probably the sleeper of the bracket having lost to Pierce by 1 and to Wayne who is also in the playoffs.

Reactions: 3 n out1
Here are my winners for C-1:
Ashland-Greenwood, Pierce, Battle Creek, Columbus Scotus, Boone Central, Columbus Lakeview, Wahoo, Kearney Catholic.

On thing I was going to say is that Mid-States Conference is loaded for football. O'Neill is the only team that didn't make the playoffs.

Here are my winners for C-1:
Ashland-Greenwood, Pierce, Battle Creek, Columbus Scotus, Boone Central, Columbus Lakeview, Wahoo, Kearney Catholic.

On thing I was going to say is that Mid-States Conference is loaded for football. O'Neill is the only team that didn't make the playoffs.
GACC didn't make the playoffs. But 7 of 9 teams making it is still impressive

GACC didn't make the playoffs. But 7 of 9 teams making it is still impressive
I counted them making the field of 32 - not really sure if that is considered playoffs or not anymore. But I'm sure they got state playoff shirts.

Edit: Never mind - I guess they didn't even make the field of 32. My bad.

I like Lakeview #11 and KC #2 and Battle Creek #12 and Pierce #9 in the semifinals! Then again, it could very easily be a few other teams as this is the most wide open I have seen Class C-1.
I’m still liking my original picks for the semis! Class C-1 quarters will be a great round to see!

These are going to be really good games. Weather looks pretty similar in all 4 locations. About 40 degrees with 15-20 mph winds.

I counted them making the field of 32 - not really sure if that is considered playoffs or not anymore. But I'm sure they got state playoff shirts.

Edit: Never mind - I guess they didn't even make the field of 32. My bad.
Their district was absolutely loaded. Everyone but GACC made the playoffs. They played a brutal schedule

Reactions: ClkTwr2011
Here are my picks for this round in C-1:
Pierce - although I really think A-G's physicality could be the difference
Battle Creek - this game is really intriguing...rematch from earlier in the year
Columbus Lakeview - Boone played very undisciplined football last week and that won't work this week
Wahoo - I've heard KC's defense is pretty stout

IMO....there is not a guarantee winner in this round - there will be some good football this Friday.

Here are my picks for this round in C-1:
Pierce - although I really think A-G's physicality could be the difference
Battle Creek - this game is really intriguing...rematch from earlier in the year
Columbus Lakeview - Boone played very undisciplined football last week and that won't work this week
Wahoo - I've heard KC's defense is pretty stout

IMO....there is not a guarantee winner in this round - there will be some good football this Friday.
Got 1-4 all losing? That’s interesting. It’s definitely up for grabs.

Two road wins with KC and AG. I’ll take Battle Creek and Lakeview. Keep in mind I know nothing, other than some hudl film 🤪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT