ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Times, Radio Links

99.5 KUTT will have Bruning-Davenport/Shickley vs Omaha Christian Academy Thursday (5:35 PM pregame) with Wilber-Clatonia vs Grand Island Central Catholic Friday (6:40 PM pregame).

You can listen online here: http://24.246.207.82:88/broadwave.mp3?src=2&rate=1

Then, our sister station 1450 AM KWBE will have Diller-Odell vs High Plains Thursday at 6 PM with Beatrice vs Elkhorn South at 7:30 PM Friday.

KWBE.com has a listen live link as well, although the site isn't loading for me at the moment, so I can't provide a direct link.
This post was edited on 10/28 12:02 PM by Jordan Slocum

KRVN playoff coverage

Thursday Oct 30th
Class D1, Arapahoe at Elm Creek, 7pm on 93.1 KRVN FM and krvn.com
Class D2, Loomis at Elwood, 7pm on AM 880 KRVN and krvn.com

Friday Oct 31st
Class C1, Fort Calhoun at Cozad, 7pm on 93.1 KRVN FM, and krvn.com
Class C2, Southern Valley at NPSP 7pm on AM 880 KRVN and krvn.com

http://www.krvn.com

Norfolk vs. Kearney will be on 94.7 FM in Nebraska and online at www.94rock.fm

Boone Central/Newman Grove vs. Milford-Dorchester will also be streaming live at www.94rock.fm

Thanks guys! We'll get all these post on our page. The link in the first post will be continually updated.

It would be great as you update if you note those on Striv, those on HSCube, those on radio and those who stream radio online. Thanks.

Originally posted by 4norsemen:
It would be great as you update if you note those on Striv, those on HSCube, those on radio and those who stream radio online. Thanks.
We cannot live stream any games on Striv per the NSAA contract with NFHS that created NSAA.tv. We do have a good relationship with the NSAA and home we can change this in the future. With 43 schools on Striv at this time we have plenty of demand (and we have 11 teams hosting games, so that's disappointing for sure). But, nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

So, all links are to audio.

D2 - St. Francis vs. St. Mary's is on 1350 AM and kbrx.com. Small AM station so internet is your best bet
D1 - EPPJ vs. Neligh-Oakdale on 102.9 FM and kbrx.com

Originally posted by sportsguy32:

D2 - St. Francis vs. St. Mary's is on 1350 AM and kbrx.com. Small AM station so internet is your best bet
D1 - EPPJ vs. Neligh-Oakdale on 102.9 FM and kbrx.com
sportsguy - Thanks! I think I found those on their site last night. So, I think I have good links to them on the page above. Got a few more today that I'll get loaded up tonight. Appreciate all the replies.

Still working on the page and we have 46 webcasts up right now. If you know of any we are missing (still plenty of games with nothing at this time) post them here and we'll get it up on the page.

Excellent work getting this together. Wish we could watch the games on Striv. I watched several broadcasts this year. There are a few things different schools could do a little better, but awesome to be able to watch nonetheless. A couple little tips thrown out there to the schools would make it an even better product. Thanks for getting all of this rolling and thanks again for the radio links.

Here is the link to Platte River Preps which shows the games they are broad casting.
http://platteriverpreps.com/images/user/PRRSportsSch.pdf

Thanks for the help on this and the feedback. We have 24-of-32 first round 8-man games linked on our page. If you know any missing, please share!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT