ADVERTISEMENT

8 Man camps

EPIC camps are always great. Jeremy Epp at Southern Valley runs them. We'd always go to 2-3 each summer. Kids get a lot out of it.

Reactions: FastMelt
Chadron State is far and away the best 8 man camp in the state honestly probably in the country for 8 man. I would give Wayne State the next spot ran very similar to Chadron just less individual technique time. If all your after is team reps and no individual technique work then the Epic camps are good. But I prefer camps to work on the individual techniques and help give our kids more tools in their toolbox. And yes have been to all 3 camps numerous times.

Brian Blevins at Lawrence Nelson runs a fantastic camp as does CSC and WSC. I can't think of any others that are as close to as good as those.

Reactions: Chip Bartos
Chadron State is far and away the best 8 man camp in the state honestly probably in the country for 8 man. I would give Wayne State the next spot ran very similar to Chadron just less individual technique time. If all your after is team reps and no individual technique work then the Epic camps are good. But I prefer camps to work on the individual techniques and help give our kids more tools in their toolbox. And yes have been to all 3 camps numerous times.
I'd totally agree. Chadron runs a top notch camp. Their coaching staff does a great job of interacting with the kids and coaches. There is a great mixture of team time, individual time and scrimmaging. The kids will get a lot out of it. Great opportunity for some team building too with it being a 3-4 day camp. The $200/kid cost is very reasonable for a four day camp as well. Epic Camps serve their purpose if you can only get kids committed to one day. They offer a lot of them around the state so its easy enough to hit up a few if you want. Again, cost on their camps is pretty reasonable. They also offer some QB and 5 vs 5 camps. Personally, I like the Chadron State one. Its also early enough in the summer if you get a kid dinged up they have time to heal before the fall starts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT