NPSP 50 - 22

D1 #7 Clarkson-Leigh @ #3 Stanton
Stanton 48 - 20

D2 #12 Central Valley @ #1 Howells-Dodge
H-D 54 - 12

D2 #6 Bloomfield @ #2 Hitchcock County
HC 46 - 14

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
Looks obvious who's going to win in the semis, H-D , Hitchcock, NPSP and Stanton are just on different levels compared to the rest of their classes. Those finals game should be good ones. Really excited to see if Hitchcock amazing defense can slow down H-D offense.

Looks obvious who's going to win in the semis, H-D , Hitchcock, NPSP and Stanton are just on different levels compared to the rest of their classes. Those finals game should be good ones. Really excited to see if Hitchcock amazing defense can slow down H-D offense.
Agree!!
But HD defense is as good or better than HC. Gonna be interesting if HC can prove they belong for 4 quarters.

D1 #1 North Platte St. Pats @ #5 Neligh-Oakdale
NPSP 50 - 22

Stanton 48 - 20

H-D 54 - 12

HC 46 - 14
NPSP over Neligh 48 to 30 Neligh can score so they keep it close thru halftime
Stanton over Clarkson Leigh in a close game 30 to 28 I think Clarkson can slow Stanton down and run enough trick plays to have a chance to win the game.
H-D over C-V 48 to 6 H-D is just the best team in 8 man football both D-1 and D-2
H-C over Bloomfield 38 to 20 both teams run the ball and I think it will be closer than a person thinks

NPSP over Neligh 48 to 30 Neligh can score so they keep it close thru halftime
Stanton over Clarkson Leigh in a close game 30 to 28 I think Clarkson can slow Stanton down and run enough trick plays to have a chance to win the game.
H-D over C-V 48 to 6 H-D is just the best team in 8 man football both D-1 and D-2
H-C over Bloomfield 38 to 20 both teams run the ball and I think it will be closer than a person thinks
I don’t see NPSP and NO being close. NPSP gonna prove to be way too much.

D1 #1 North Platte St. Pats @ #5 Neligh-Oakdale
NPSP 50 - 22

Stanton 48 - 20

H-D 54 - 12

HC 46 - 14
Have you seen most of these teams in person?

Have you seen most of these teams in person?

I have watched most on film, multiple games for each.

A lot of breaking down style of offense vs size and defense level.

The ones I’ve watched in person have blown me away by dominating the line of scrimmage.

I have a son playing for Hitchcock County, their starting defense has only given up 30 points on the year. A lot of those points were late in the game. They dominate in the trenches and the running backs just run you over.

Howells and NPSP have both dominated every team they have faced, they both look unstoppable. Stanton continues to win and win convincingly. Bloomfield avenged their only loss so they could just as easily be undefeated.

Lots of fun football to be played this Friday!!

I hope for great games but I believe in my opinion we wont see a game closer than 20 points, even in the title games
D1 NPSP
D2 HD
Not sure I agree. I just can't get my head around the fact that a team can lose what most people think is the best player in the class and not miss a beat. Granted, I don't have ANY evidence, but... I have to go with Stanton or Neligh. Might be wrong, but I think D1 has some surprises.

Reactions: ClkTwr2011
Not sure I agree. I just can't get my head around the fact that a team can lose what most people think is the best player in the class and not miss a beat. Granted, I don't have ANY evidence, but... I have to go with Stanton or Neligh. Might be wrong, but I think D1 has some surprises.
Honestly, I think they have a line that could put any back up around the top in the state. Roberts just happened to be the top back also. They move teams out of the way and pound the ball down their throat.

I believe Stanton and Neligh are on the same level, but I am going to say NPSP is still head and shoulders above. I hope to be proven wrong so that we can see some awesome football games.

Honestly, I think they have a line that could put any back up around the top in the state. Roberts just happened to be the top back also. They move teams out of the way and pound the ball down their throat.

I believe Stanton and Neligh are on the same level, but I am going to say NPSP is still head and shoulders above. I hope to be proven wrong so that we can see some awesome football games.
Thanks. You could be right. I honestly don't know. And, like I said, it certainly doesn't seem like many ill effects. Last week shocked me. Fun time of the year.

I hear what you are saying, in fact they are down three starers to season ending injuries

I have watched most on film, multiple games for each.

A lot of breaking down style of offense vs size and defense level.

The ones I’ve watched in person have blown me away by dominating the line of scrimmage.

I have a son playing for Hitchcock County, their starting defense has only given up 30 points on the year. A lot of those points were late in the game. They dominate in the trenches and the running backs just run you over.

Howells and NPSP have both dominated every team they have faced, they both look unstoppable. Stanton continues to win and win convincingly. Bloomfield avenged their only loss so they could just as easily be undefeated.

Lots of fun football to be played this Friday!!
I happened to be back in my hometown last weekend (Elm Creek) so I caught the HC / EC game.

I couldn't believe how many players are on the HC team and their size. They look like they could field a competitive 11-man team (C2 of course). Based on number and size of players, HC should be really good for a few years, no?

Also, I think there were more HC fans than EC fans. They traveled very well.

I happened to be back in my hometown last weekend (Elm Creek) so I caught the HC / EC game.

I couldn't believe how many players are on the HC team and their size. They look like they could field a competitive 11-man team (C2 of course). Based on number and size of players, HC should be really good for a few years, no?

Also, I think there were more HC fans than EC fans. They traveled very well.
Next year is most likely a rebuilding year and it's hard to tell how good the large freshmen class is going to be. The soph/Jr classes are very small with only a couple kids that play in each class.

Like the whole team right now, there isn't a "superior athlete"; they are just tough good players, especially that senior class.

That senior class is the lifeblood of the team and their potential as a group was displayed in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade peewee football. It's a special group of good kids that love football.

It will be interesting to see if hitchcocks qb follow or Howells-dodges toss-iso game prevails in the championship. Both teams are predominantly upperclassman dominate so am sure it will be a physical-affair. Bloomfield had no answers for Hitchcocks physicality on the edges, I think howells-dodge will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT