ADVERTISEMENT

Class C-2 Top Offensive Lines

Huskerland Bob

Aug 12, 2003
Here's a stab at ranking the top five offensive lines in Class C-2 for 2017. How does your team stack up against these guys?

1. Battle Creek. Big, brawny, bullish, basically another Battle Creek bunch. Seniors Andrew Lutt and Lorne Aldana combined with promising juniors Austin Marx and AJ Hawthorne to nail down the top spot.

2. Archbishop Bergan. Speaking of bullish, I am bullish on Bergan this fall. Senior Dylan Kucera is an all-stater in waiting, senior Nich Herink, junior Caleb Villwok and rising sophomore Eli Simonson are all gonna be very good.

3. Hartington Cedar Catholic. While I am still recovering from my time with these guys earlier in the summer, no doubt they'll be great in the offensive line. Senior Quinn Paulsen is their leader with seniors Jacob Haahr and Ian Rohan also strong players and sophomore Rex Becker on his way to being the best of the bunch.

4. Yutan. Any line that has senior all-stater Colton Feist on it is a good line. Mix in seniors Jaydn Stuart and Cole Egr and you have a really good one.

5. St. Paul. Start with three seniors, all-stater Hunter Kocian and all-district players Thomas Mrkvicka and Zane Goldfish, and mix in a mess of big, talented freshmen led by Nathan Scheer and you have yourself a winner.

Reactions: Amy.Kucera
ADVERTISEMENT