ADVERTISEMENT

D-2 games week 4 Top games

Antone13

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2013
Niobrara-Verdigree vs. Ainsworth. N-V have kids playing well and as a team, We will see what they do vs. Carter Nelson. I will take Carter Nelson
BDS vs Lourdes. BDS hasnt given up a point yet in 3 games, Lourdes averaging almost 49 points per game. tough pick. I take BDS in tight game
Central Valley vs Elm Creek. I think Central valley has the edge in this game but will be close. I pick central Valley
Hyannis vs. Mullen. I give Hyannis the edge in a high scoring affair 60 to 54
Johnson Brock vs. HTRS. Johsnon Brock to much experience win by 4 TD's4
Sandhills vs. South Loup. I think winner has to be considered for the #1 spot in D2. This is toughest game to pick but I go with South Loup

I think these games will have a huge influence on d2 playoff picture
Thoughts on who wins.

Reactions: C-Bearsfan
Ainsworth - Big, 50-6
BDS - Should be a close game with BDS pulling away in the end, 32-18
Central Valley- redemption for last years regular season loss, 42-22
Mullen- beat a tough TL team already, should win easy, 42-12
J-B - great looking team with alot of power. Shouldn't be close, 52-14
South Loup- SL is the team to beat this year. Sandhills has to start playing better D if they want to win this one. Cox will get his yds and scores, 38-20

Watched a little of the Hemingford (2-1) vs Hyannis (3-0) game last week..............two very underwhelming teams who found even more underwhelming teams to beat. I haven't seen Mullen yet, but I say they win going away.

Reactions: bgclub
Niobrara-Verdigree vs. Ainsworth. N-V have kids playing well and as a team, We will see what they do vs. Carter Nelson. I will take Carter Nelson
BDS vs Lourdes. BDS hasnt given up a point yet in 3 games, Lourdes averaging almost 49 points per game. tough pick. I take BDS in tight game
Central Valley vs Elm Creek. I think Central valley has the edge in this game but will be close. I pick central Valley
Sandhills vs. South Loup. I think winner has to be considered for the #1 spot in D2. This is toughest game to pick but I go with South Loup

Thoughts on who wins.
To say NV has a chance in this one is just wild. That game will easily be running clock probably 40-0 at half.
BDS vs Lourdes will be one of the better ones I think that BDS defense is just too strong.
CV I think beats EC by more than people expect theyve looked really good so far.
Mullen
JB by a landslide.
South Loup, just look at how the two teams both played vs Hitchcock County.

Thoughts on who wins.

Central Valley and Lourdes were the most impressive this week.

Mullen also took Hyannis to the woodshed.

Ainsworth posted their 3rd straight shutout.

South Loup might be the top team in the class, but may only finish 5th or 6th in the Power point standings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT