ADVERTISEMENT

Northeast Nebraska Football

Which Northeast Nebraska team has the best chance to come out on top in Lincoln?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Norfolk Catholic is the safe one they've been great all year long. However I think they all have a great chance at winning. The game I see being the closest/toughest to win is Wahoo and Boone Central. Big blue is very worthy of it this year

Having seen plenty of Sandhills/Thedford this year I'll be impressed if Wynot stays within two scores of them. S/T is playing extremely well and South Loup is the only team that's been able to match up with them physically all year.

Having seen plenty of Sandhills/Thedford this year I'll be impressed if Wynot stays within two scores of them. S/T is playing extremely well and South Loup is the only team that's been able to match up with them physically all year.
Bold take.

I'd generally agree here. Its been pretty impressive what Wynot has been able to do defensively to their last couple of playoff opponents though. I'm interested to see if Wynots speed can keep Cox bottled up or if S/T's size will wear down Wynot. I told someone yesterday I think S/T wins it by 20. Wynot will have mismatches in their passing game if they can get time to throw it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT