ADVERTISEMENT

Officiating Crew

Oct 16, 2017
I know this is farthest from anyones mind, but are there any officiating crews that stand out or you would like to see in the playoffs?

Larry Wells and Crew
HHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's a joke, correct? Not football, but I remember a few years ago with a 10 second call that he missed that a coach got on him about & he yelled at the coach & said "I GOT IT. IT WASN'T 10 SECONDS". Larry was right. After watching film, it was actually 13 & never even started the count. His ego is bigger than he is.

Llama the poster asked about crews you want to see not people you don't think are good or crews that make mistakes because they are human and it happens. no need to get personal with how 'big' he is either.
i'm not sure why the poster wanted to know what crews you want to watch, i'd rather watch the game and with that said crews are shrinking as I write this, we need more officials out there Llama you should get a crew together it's the year to do it with the schedule coming out in feb.

On a side note,
Llama the poster asked about crews you want to see not people you don't think are good or crews that make mistakes because they are human and it happens. no need to get personal with how 'big' he is either.
i'm not sure why the poster wanted to know what crews you want to watch, i'd rather watch the game and with that said crews are shrinking as I write this, we need more officials out there Llama you should get a crew together it's the year to do it with the schedule coming out in feb.
My apologies... struck a nerve with me. And he is big. I did not say fat.
I did ref for 12 years. State semi's one year. The next year the NHSOA went around "representing" officials. Our crew declined to join. Never got another playoff game, which seems odd.
Compound that with my own children getting older & being involved and that's why I don't ref anymore.

It wasn't really about who you want to watch, more of who does a good job.

I misunderstood your question. I took it as who gives us something to talk about at the coffee shop on Saturday. Both are good questions, lol

Reactions: Llama57
no but you implied it with 'his ego is', I think most people in the school systems think he and his crew do a good job otherwise they wouldn't hire him, as far as ego goes I think your off base and have hit a foul ball on that one.

Reactions: runningback43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT