ADVERTISEMENT

Projected C-1 Bracket after Week 8

hdendzonecam

Freshman
Sep 18, 2014
Districts are all but locked up with one still in contention.
District 1 Boys Town
District 2 Auburn
District 3 Fairbury, even with loss, to Milford wins by overall win %
District 4 Wahoo with a win over Bishop Neumann, Aquinas otherwise by overall win %
District 5 Winner of Norfolk Catholic and West Point Beemer
District 6 Boone Central, even with loss, by head to head with Columbus Lakeview
District 7 Gothenburg, even with loss with head to head over Kearney Catholic and Broken Bow
District 8 Chadron, even with loss, by overall win %

We are your source for the best Endzone Camera, MultiVoice Headsets and C2P (coach to player) communication technology!
On the web: www.hdendzonecam.com
Twitter: @hdendzonecam.com

Reactions: Alum-Ni
District 1 Boys Town
District 2 Auburn
District 3 Fairbury, even with loss, to Milford wins by overall win %
District 4 Wahoo with a win over Bishop Neumann, Aquinas otherwise by overall win %
District 5 Winner of Norfolk Catholic and West Point Beemer
District 6 Boone Central, even with loss, by head to head with Columbus Lakeview
District 7 Gothenburg, even with loss with head to head over Kearney Catholic and Broken Bow

We are your source for the best Endzone Camera, MultiVoice Headsets and C2P (coach to player) communication technology!
On the web: www.hdendzonecam.com
Twitter: @hdendzonecam.com

Nothing quite like a 6 hour bus drive for Chardon to West Point. Then a possible 7 hour drive to Lincoln the next week.

Doesn't feel like the C1 playoffs unless Norfolk Catholic and Pierce play.

look at the schedule Pierce has played, 4 losses to top tier teams. they lost last night but are playing their best football. I actually hope they make it in with those 4 losses.

Thanks for projections. Just double checking I have Chadron being 8-1 with a projection of 43.556.

Good Catch, I had a formula error on their schedule. I also have them at 43.556. I'll reissue an updated bracket shortly. Thanks

Wouldn't Chase win the district with a win AND Ogallala loss? My understanding is the tiebreaker goes 1) district record, followed by 2) head-to-head.

If Chase wins, that means Chase County beat Chadron, Chadron beat Ogallala, and Ogallala beat Chase County. Since that is a 3 way tie for head-to-head, it goes to the 3rd tiebreaker, overall win % which Chadron has the advantage.

Hammerthe rock guy I know that, thus the reason I want to see them make the playoffs, they have improved on a weekly basis unlike another team in the state who starts a few underclassmen I won't mention any names but they have a new AD if that helps, anyway the coaches are coaching and the players are buying in and the improvements are noticeable.

look at the schedule Pierce has played, 4 losses to top tier teams. they lost last night but are playing their best football. I actually hope they make it in with those 4 losses.

They are playing well. They'll be a very dangerous opening round opponent for one of the high seeds

Hammerthe rock guy I know that, thus the reason I want to see them make the playoffs, they have improved on a weekly basis unlike another team in the state who starts a few underclassmen I won't mention any names but they have a new AD if that helps, anyway the coaches are coaching and the players are buying in and the improvements are noticeable.
No problem- just tossed that # of sophomores out for the members of this boards info. Young team but keeps improving weekly.

I'm curious how guys calculate the points and keep up on things. Computer program, excel, access, lots of pen/paper?

I'm curious how guys calculate the points and keep up on things. Computer program, excel, access, lots of pen/paper?

Pen and paper here. I always intend to develop a sophisticated spreadsheet....just haven't gotten it done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT