ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the other forums?

with ever change this site slowly dies more and more, I remember when you might have 200 people a day and messages were fresh every hour or less all year long, since then they change things about every two years and each change has made it less and less. Its a dying star a white dwarf
Man this site was very popular in 2007.

Basketball, Track, etc? Is everything merged into one now?

Believe they went to all one. Only makes sense to build a better community vs. having so many boards that don't get a lot of action. I personally think it makes a lot of sense so you can follow what going on a lot easier vs. having to check all the boards.

I agree with the people that said this sucks. I'm mostly here for the football threads not the basketball ones. Now I have to sort through basketball posts to find the football posts.

Reactions: Eagle3898
Believe they went to all one. Only makes sense to build a better community vs. having so many boards that don't get a lot of action. I personally think it makes a lot of sense so you can follow what going on a lot easier vs. having to check all the boards.
Wrong.

I am not a fan on one thread, either, but I also see how far this board has fallen and I don't know what else we can do! How can we get back to the awesome discussions we were having 5-10 years ago. Even the annual public vs private debate was entertaining for a while!

We merged all the boards into three, including the premium board (Huskerland Headlines), free board (Huskerland Prep Sports) and a Nebraska college sports boards. We we were sort of all over the place, this way we have more of a community feel to the boards. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
We merged all the boards into three, including the premium board (Huskerland Headlines), free board (Huskerland Prep Sports) and a Nebraska college sports boards. We we were sort of all over the place, this way we have more of a community feel to the boards. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the information Bob. It'll be fine......nobody ever likes change :)

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Thanks Bob! I'd love to see you post more.

ADVERTISEMENT