Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Omaha Skutt

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Huskerland Bob

Aug 12, 2003
Who is your pick to win the Class B state football title in 2017? You can vote, then tell us why you chose that team.

I'll have to think about this. Class B is always so tough year in and year out at the top.

Hard to go against defending champ here. I do think Matt will have a good group at Skutt and I think Scottsbluff and McCook will be better.

Hard to go against Elkhorn South with Bryant and company.

Two to beat in the East: Skutt and South

Two to beat in the West: ScoBlo and McCook.

Side note: I wish Nebraska could take a bigger recruitment class this year. Zachary Schlager from McCook is a baller and I feel like will tear it up at McCook this fall.

Hard to go against Elkhorn South with Bryant and company.

Two to beat in the East: Skutt and South

Two to beat in the West: ScoBlo and McCook.

Side note: I wish Nebraska could take a bigger recruitment class this year. Zachary Schlager from McCook is a baller and I feel like will tear it up at McCook this fall.

I watched the Schlager kid once this fall and he was a lot of fun to watch. From an article I read earlier this year it sounds like it would have been more tough for Nebraska to get him away from CSU than other kids in the state. He referred to Fort Collins as a second home.

http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/rec...cle_7c84e8e6-29ef-11e7-a602-03b30e75783b.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT