ADVERTISEMENT

Young Talent

nenebskers

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2013
After the first couple of weeks, who are some of the younger players, freshman or sophomore, boy or girl, that has made a big jump in performance this year? One of the big ones Ive noticed is Noah Schutte, a sophomore from Laurel. I haven't seen him play yet this year but looking at the write ups in the paper I don't know if he has been held to under 20 yet this year. Against a stout Ponca defense on Tuesday he had 37 and 15 boards then 28 and 14 boards last night. What are some other big jumps of production are you seeing?

After the first couple of weeks, who are some of the younger players, freshman or sophomore, boy or girl, that has made a big jump in performance this year? One of the big ones Ive noticed is Noah Schutte, a sophomore from Laurel. I haven't seen him play yet this year but looking at the write ups in the paper I don't know if he has been held to under 20 yet this year. Against a stout Ponca defense on Tuesday he had 37 and 15 boards then 28 and 14 boards last night. What are some other big jumps of production are you seeing?

The kid from Laurel had 37 again last night, albeit against an 0-7 class D2 school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT