#10 Bishop Neumann over #7 Ogallala

Class C2:
#10 Crofton over #7 Yutan

Class D1:
#9 Ansley-Litchfield over #8 Arapahoe

Class D2:
#9 Brady over #8 Bertrand

#10 Giltner over #7 Kenesaw

A win for Wilber-Clatonia would be huge for their program. Crofton will beat Yutan in C2
It would be I agree. Wilber has always been solid in the regular season (mostly because their district isn't great) but struggled in the playoffs. I think Boone still gets it done, but it would be interesting to see them advance.

I think Boone Central has a real good chance of beating Wilber... and I think Syracuse might surprise and beat Boys Town.
I really like West Holt and think they've got a chance to beat DT (even though DT is pretty battle-tested)
And, yeah, it's not a wild prediction- but I think Crofton will beat Yutan.

I see Alma in D-2 knocking off Crawford, Brady taking down Bertrand and in Class B Beatrice will stun McCook. I also think Northwest beats Pius.

Boone beats wilbur.

Having seen both teams on film I think Yutan beat Crofton--no upset there.

Plug Wilber in to the Quarterfinal round to face the winner of Scotus vs. AG. wilber is balanced and well coached, Coach Jurgens does a great job.

Reactions: TigerGuz
Good job Yutan! Way to block out the noise, I really thought with the way Crofton handled West Holt they would be on a roll. Proved me and a lot of others wrong.

Keep it rolling and take it to the BlueHawks of St. Cecilia. Good luck Chieftans. Represent Saunders County well!

Reactions: dolezaljoe
Plug Wilber in to the Quarterfinal round to face the winner of Scotus vs. AG. wilber is balanced and well coached, Coach Jurgens does a great job.
Wilber got a great win last night, very physical and took it to boone central, another home game next week to keep it going against central city

Boystown at Holdrege fri I think that would be a great game to watch. The other to me would be McCook at Plattsmouth.

Good job Yutan! Way to block out the noise, I really thought with the way Crofton handled West Holt they would be on a roll. Proved me and a lot of others wrong.

Keep it rolling and take it to the BlueHawks of St. Cecilia. Good luck Chieftans. Represent Saunders County well!
Wow Yutan against St C is quite a deal. Duncan Field ?

I will be at Kinnick for North v Westside. but follow all games all classes. Love my state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT