ADVERTISEMENT

2016-17 Classifications Released

Ord got the complete shaft.

Adams Central, Boone Central, Lakeview, Scotus, and GICC

Bunch of Class A cities and one school that draws from an entire county plus another town

Ord got the complete shaft.

Adams Central, Boone Central, Lakeview, Scotus, and GICC

Bunch of Class A cities and one school that draws from an entire county plus another town

sorry Coach but GI is the only class A city here and CC is the least likely threat of the bunch.

Some of you guys get in a pissing match over the smallest things. Obviously you guys get PowerT's point.

Good district but there a lot of of good ones
last year records:
4-5
5-4
3-6
7-2
9-0
7-2
there is no better district in C2, Ponca will be much improved next year, Lutheran High slowed by injuries, CC is always tough, Stanton and Crofton are very good and BC simply reloads, I am aware of last years records and watched all these teams play last year and know what they have back

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Like you Red, I saw all of those teams last year with the exception of Stanton. What amazed me was with the exception of Battle Creek they are all young. Crofton only started I think two seniors, Hartington started two on Defense and two on O, I don't remember if Ponca had a senior. If I was a LHNE parent I would be a little worried with only 74 kids according to the classification numbers. C2 though so if they have a larger percentage of boys probably not a big deal. I enjoy basketball but love football, can't wait till next year.

Like you Red, I saw all of those teams last year with the exception of Stanton. What amazed me was with the exception of Battle Creek they are all young. Crofton only started I think two seniors, Hartington started two on Defense and two on O, I don't remember if Ponca had a senior. If I was a LHNE parent I would be a little worried with only 74 kids according to the classification numbers. C2 though so if they have a larger percentage of boys probably not a big deal. I enjoy basketball but love football, can't wait till next year.
Ponca was very young, only really played one senior I believe, Stanton will lose 4 or 5 seniors, but return a good nucleus of talent, every game will be competitive, however with some teams with low numbers one or two injuries could make the difference

Toughest districts in class B are B-3 (Elkhorn, Elkhorn South, Gretna) and B-6 (Aurora, Northwest, York)
Toughest districts in class C-1 are C1-4 (Aquinas, Nuemann, Wahoo) and C1-6 (Scotus, Lakeview, GICC, Ord, Adams Central, and Boone)
Toughest districts in class C-2 are C2-4 (Battle Creek, LHNE, Ponca, Stanton, HCC, and Crofton) and C2-6 (Doniphan, Gibbon, and St Cecilia)

there is no better district in C2, Ponca will be much improved next year, Lutheran High slowed by injuries, CC is always tough, Stanton and Crofton are very good and BC simply reloads, I am aware of last years records and watched all these teams play last year and know what they have back
It a good district and if your right, one of these teams should win their first state title for some time
Ponca in 2009 Battle creek 1987 I think are the last ones, should be a good year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT