ADVERTISEMENT

Controversy at state softball

There's nothing in the rules that say this thread can't continue. So no matter how much it pisses people off and just seems wrong, some people with no sense of right or wrong or good judgement will choose to continue it. Because technically it's ok. If no one appeals it to the moderators, there's nothing they can do about it.
Best post on this thread. LOL LOL

There's nothing in the rules that say this thread can't continue. So no matter how much it pisses people off and just seems wrong, some people with no sense of right or wrong or good judgement will choose to continue it. Because technically it's ok. If no one appeals it to the moderators, there's nothing they can do about it.
seinfeld-gold.gif

POTY, 👍.

Karen Alert!!

Reactions: ClkTwr2011
So, anyway..... do you think the coach should have been fired or just reprimanded? Serious question.
I use to think you might be right but now all I want is him to get his job back and a raise and I hope he wins it all over the team you like next year and this play being the winning run and he wins coach of the year and he then steals five of your best players next year by getting them a huge NIL deal. LOL Karen alert indeed come on lets drop it I mean after 10 post I wasn't sure but then like 30 later I was for sure you voted for Biden lol. we all get it. come on man

I use to think you might be right but now all I want is him to get his job back and a raise and I hope he wins it all over the team you like next year and this play being the winning run and he wins coach of the year and he then steals five of your best players next year by getting them a huge NIL deal. LOL Karen alert indeed come on lets drop it I mean after 10 post I wasn't sure but then like 30 later I was for sure you voted for Biden lol. we all get it. come on man
Great post!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT