ADVERTISEMENT

Football Head Coaching Openings

Are they worse than the Summerland fans? Summerland has some of the best coaches around in all their sports, girls and boys, but the fans have much to be desired.
They're not any better or any worse than just about anyone else's fans. All crowds have a few knotheads that give the rest of the community a bad rep. Mead's are loud parents of their best players

Lot of legends have hung it up the past few years. The whole landscape of Nebraska football is a bit different now.

Centennial
Grand Island
Mead
Millard North
Newman Grove St Ed
Palmyra
Superior
Twin Loup

Last edited:
Palmyra will be open as Bob Fuller will be retiring following a 53 year career in education including 50 as a head football coach!

Reactions: TC53
Palmyra will be open as Bob Fuller will be retiring following a 53 year career in education including 50 as a head football coach!
We need the full list of his stops. I know we have gone down this road before, but I don't know where that list is. Maybe Rusty can help?

Reactions: coachsloup
We need the full list of his stops. I know we have gone down this road before, but I don't know where that list is. Maybe Rusty can help?
71-73 Farnum

73-78 Hebron

78-79 Sidney

79-84 Plattsmouth

84-89 Cambridge

89-94 McCook

98-03 Phillipsburg, Kansas

04 Omaha Central

04-12 Plattsmouth

12-13 Louisville

13-14 Auburn

16-17 GI Central Catholic

17 Weeping Water

19 Osceola – High Plains

Coach,
You forgot a couple...This is the correct order of schools.

Farnam
Hebron
Sidney
Adams Central
Plattsmouth
Cambridge
Wellington
McCook
Hays
Phillipsburg
Omaha Central
Plattsmouth
Louisville
Auburn
GICC
Weeping Water
Winside
Osceola/HP
St Paul
Palmyra

His total record was 311-171-1. Played for 6 state championships (Farnam, Plattsmouth, Cambridge, Wellington, McCook, Osceola-HP) at 6 different schools.

Coach,
You forgot a couple...This is the correct order of schools.

Farnam
Hebron
Sidney
Adams Central
Plattsmouth
Cambridge
Wellington
McCook
Hays
Phillipsburg
Omaha Central
Plattsmouth
Louisville
Auburn
GICC
Weeping Water
Winside
Osceola/HP
St Paul
Palmyra

His total record was 311-171-1. Played for 6 state championships (Farnam, Plattsmouth, Cambridge, Wellington, McCook, Osceola-HP) at 6 different schools.
Rusty for the win! Thanks.

Reactions: viewfromthebooth
Updated 12/8/23

Centennial
Grand Island
Gretna - Joe Dalton
Mead
Millard North - Allan Burrell
Newman Grove - St Ed
Palmyra
Superior
Twin Loup