ADVERTISEMENT

Refs were awful at the Skutt vs Seward game...............

GenevaWildcats

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2002
terrible calls against both teams. made a bad call on a muffed punt that should have given Skutt the ball in Seward territory.
didnt call a pass interference call all game and on 3rd down with 2 minutes to go the back ref decided to throw a flag. He had his hand reaching for the flag before the any contact was even made. a terrible interference call against Seward. Seward would have gotten the ball back with 2 minutes left. Refs need to let the players decide the game. Would suck to be a senior on that Seward team to have your high school career end because of a bad call like that.

This disappointing and of understandably not reported. I can clearly see the Jays getting homered at Skutt but it sounds like both teams were subject to a couple important bad calls.

I like that Stu pointed out the turn around Seward made after losing their last 7 games in 2013 and exploding this season. To play Skutt that well in Omaha is a terrific task. I agree with Bob Jensen that Skutt still is peaking. I sure would enjoy watching that game in Scottsbluff. I'm guessing a 5:00 kickoff. Which would be 6:00 in Omaha for travel reasons. KNEB does stream out of the Bluffs.

Good luck to all these guys. They earned it after last nights games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT