East:

Head Coach Blair Kalin of Hartington

Assistant Dan Maresh of Lyons Decatur

Assistant Ryan Haughton of Fullerton

West:

Head Coach Lance Howitt of Stuart

Assistant Jordan Haas of Hemmingford

Assistant Scott Porter of Blue Hill

Game will be held at the Hastings College Football Complex on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM.

It's actually a longer process than you would think because they have to contact all the kids that were chosen and they have reply with a yes or no (always a few that will say no for various reasons) then the coaches have to contact the alternates and once those have agreed to play and the final roster is set will they officially be announced, I'd say by mid to late Feb. the rosters will come out.

After looking at the Roster I would definitely put my money on the West. I don't say anything bad about this game or the coaches because it is a wonderful event and the coaches work hard, but do they think about the selections? I realize kids can play multiple positions but the East has 10 backs, 6 Quarterbacks, 6 Ends, and 2 listed as lineman. The 2 lineman is what strikes me as very odd.

It appears the East squad is a little short on lineman. Also a little disappointed that Exeter-Milligan has 1 representative. 3-4 All-Staters left off.

I believe the west has a better chance to win as well because they have a complete team versus the east team.

In response to why they don't have many linemen. I did some asking, and there were only a handful of linemen that were nominated, so it is not the coach's fault for picking who they did.

As far as why Exeter-Miligan don't have more guys on the team. They are not able to double up on teams. That is a last resort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT