ADVERTISEMENT

Football Unofficial Playoff Brackets

Nice work Nut. The two teams look statistically look very similar. Sutton appears slightly more efficient, but all in all very similar. The one thing we don't know is the type of competition each did this against. Should be a good matchup.

Nice work Nut. The two teams look statistically look very similar. Sutton appears slightly more efficient, but all in all very similar. The one thing we don't know is the type of competition each did this against. Should be a good matchup.

Except we do know the type of competition each did this against. See my previous post for what they both did against playoff teams and their opponents win percentage. It isn't close.

Except we do know the type of competition each did this against. See my previous post for what they both did against playoff teams and their opponents win percentage. It isn't close.
I see your point Southern. See my previous post, and my comments about Sutton's shutouts. However teams evolve and improve, or have player losses. Which is why we can't say Team A beat team B by 20 pts and Team B beat team C by 10 points, therefore Team A will beat team C by 30 pts. It is about match ups and performance on a given night. And best of all, we will find out in 3 days.

I'll be the first person to admit that I don't know much about Sutton. I do know that Battle Creek has improved a lot since the beginning of the season. If Sutton thinks they can sit back and run Maryland I and be one dimensional against Battle Creek they will have trouble. Norfolk Catholic who is the best team in C-2, had a hard time running the ball against Battle Creek. Cedar Catholic has one of the best backs in the state and Battle Creek held him to about 60 yards that game. Sutton better be able to throw the ball.
Listen to the stats at the end of the game on the radio, and Sutton ran for 360 yards on the night The Simonsen RB had like 230 or something like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT