ADVERTISEMENT

Another week, another school forfeiting....

Holy crap...that's all! Just lift weights and want to be better and everything will be all peachy! You truly have no clue what is going on do you? Go tell that to Schylur, Lexington, Madison, Wakefield, and South Sioux City to name a few schools that probably are dealing with just a few more issues than your ignorant simplified statement. But I'll get on the horn tomorrow and share your "secrets" to success nut. I bet they'll be slapping their foreheads thinking "WOW...why didn't we think of that!".
CRY ME A river You keep playing that same song Maybe you should hope trump gets that wall built and things will change for you. You have to look no farther than Gibbon and see what they have done or Crete whats the excuse, wait they dont have one. Please, one thing is for sure you can't fix stupid or excuse makers and love how you chime in sport classic sporty spice classic Sporty I believe it is you that said the Private schools do not have an advantage and low income and minority populations do not make a difference and all you need is great coaches and hard working kids like they have at those private schools and success will be sure to follow and now you agree with the other side, can't have your cake and eat to big sport

Last edited:
Reactions: runningback43
I read that a lot of kids are hurt and a couple have quit......Including the starting QB.
Hey huskers_2001, of course they have kids that are hurt and quitting, because a very small handful of those kids' parents and school board members couldn't swallow their pride and allow THEIR kid to play 8 man football!!! The parents and THEIR kid are above 8 man football, like it's a plague or something to play 8 man football. To good for that!! Well great job parents and school board members, now no one gets to play football in Laurel for the second year in a row!!! Hope they're really proud of themselves for ruining other teams' seasons also!!! Small freshmen and sophomores playing against other teams' larger and more mature juniors and seniors does not usually go well when it comes to injuries and kids not having fun playing football. Those parents and school board members should be extremely embarrassed and if they're not, then they're way to arrogant! Great leadership over there! Choose to stay 11 man because of pride and then when the going gets tough, just quit!! Kind of like kids playing playstation, when it looks like they can't win, they push the reset button (quit) and start over! That's what's wrong with our society, some kids and even some parents now a days! Besides laziness, that's another thing I hate about playstation.

Reactions: runningback43
Hey huskers_2001, of course they have kids that are hurt and quitting, because a very small handful of those kids' parents and school board members couldn't swallow their pride and allow THEIR kid to play 8 man football!!! The parents and THEIR kid are above 8 man football, like it's a plague or something to play 8 man football. To good for that!! Well great job parents and school board members, now no one gets to play football in Laurel for the second year in a row!!! Hope they're really proud of themselves for ruining other teams' seasons also!!! Small freshmen and sophomores playing against other teams' larger and more mature juniors and seniors does not usually go well when it comes to injuries and kids not having fun playing football. Those parents and school board members should be extremely embarrassed and if they're not, then they're way to arrogant! Great leadership over there! Choose to stay 11 man because of pride and then when the going gets tough, just quit!! Kind of like kids playing playstation, when it looks like they can't win, they push the reset button (quit) and start over! That's what's wrong with our society, some kids and even some parents now a days! Besides laziness, that's another thing I hate about playstation.
Amen

Nut you've got it all figured out...can I get your contact info. to send to all these "crappy" schools so you can get them straightened out. Sounds like you've run some pretty successful football programs. I'd also like to give your number to the NSAA so you can get everyone set straight there as well.

Nut you've got it all figured out...can I get your contact info. to send to all these "crappy" schools so you can get them straightened out. Sounds like you've run some pretty successful football programs. I'd also like to give your number to the NSAA so you can get everyone set straight there as well.
I do its easy

Seriously guys, just agree to disagree. We all have opinions just like *!#$@&. Stop trying to get the last word in and move on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT