ADVERTISEMENT

Boone Central-Newman Grove split

They still have a year left on at least their football co-op. This is a two year cycle, and they won't be alone for the 2023-2024 school year in football. Boone Central/Newman Grove will exist for at least next year's football season.
Correct. After the 2023-2024 season they will be separate. This fall will be the last for BC/NG.

They still have a year left on at least their football co-op. This is a two year cycle, and they won't be alone for the 2023-2024 school year in football. Boone Central/Newman Grove will exist for at least next year's football season.
Yes I understand that but after that not sure they can do much on their own except 6-man

Reactions: northeastNebraska
They’ve already spoke to St. Ed about co-oping. I think they will try to find a dance partner. I’d call Humphrey High if I were NG.

It's done already, Newman Grove and St. Edward agreed to Co-Op starting in the 24-25 school year for high school NSAA sports and junior high sports next year. The Co-Op sports teams will be in the Goldenrod Conference and Newman Grove will likely join the GRC for other activities, if the other member schools OK it.

Will be D1 in football and play 8 man. Likely high D1-low C2 in basketball and volleyball.

Nickname will be decided by the end of the month.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
It's done already, Newman Grove and St. Edward agreed to Co-Op starting in the 24-25 school year for high school NSAA sports and junior high sports next year. The Co-Op sports teams will be in the Goldenrod Conference and Newman Grove will likely join the GRC for other activities, if the other member schools OK it.

Will be D1 in football and play 8 man. Likely high D1-low C2 in basketball and volleyball.

Nickname will be decided by the end of the month.
Thats good to hear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT