ADVERTISEMENT

Football Coaching records

fbnut999

Freshman
Sep 6, 2004
Is there a website that lists records of long-time coaches? Is it on nsaahome.org anywhere? I'm looking for Mark Brahmer's overall record. I'm sure he's over 200 wins, but I'd like to know the overall record. I'm helping with the broadcast of the Pierce-NC game. I know Jeff Bellar is 349-64 (an incredible .845 winning percentage!); wondering how many wins Brahmer has.

you can now add one more W for Mr. Brahmer and his Bluejays, actually you will probably add 7-8 more W's before the season ends, he has a very good team and with his coaching style I look for them to be one of the better teams in C1, as far as NC, and coach JEFF bellar they will right the ship and continue to dominate the class they are playing in.

I think you may be adding 12 more wins to Mr. Brahmer's total before the season is over. They look dominating up front and deep. Rotated nine guys.

I saw in the paper this morning both Goltz at FCSH and Turman at Neumann won their 300th game last night. Goltz is a staggering 300-51 over 32 years, incredible!

Reactions: BigBallerRed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT