ADVERTISEMENT

Cold Weather Football

Nov 12, 2021
How much will the cold weather this evening affect these playoff teams?

Across the state, I see temperatures at kickoff being between 37° and 42° with wind chills in the upper 20's and low 30's by the time these games will end.

Obviously both teams will have to deal with the cold temps and a cold hard football, but will there be an upsets due to the cold tonight?

For many teams, this will be the first game of temperatures under 40°.

Are you worried about your team tonight because of the cold weather?

Reactions: C-Bearsfan
None, these teams are prepared, fired up, and ready to kick some footballs around.

Nebraskans are always ready for this weather. Running teams are still gonna pound the ball and run up some scores. Lets gooooo!

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
How much will the cold weather this evening affect these playoff teams?

Across the state, I see temperatures at kickoff being between 37° and 42° with wind chills in the upper 20's and low 30's by the time these games will end.

Obviously both teams will have to deal with the cold temps and a cold hard football, but will there be an upsets due to the cold tonight?

For many teams, this will be the first game of temperatures under 40°.

Are you worried about your team tonight because of the cold weather?
I think this makes the spread in the NPSP vs. Elmwood Murdock game even more substantial.

I think it will impact Neligh-Oakdale.

Neligh-Oakdale QB Passing Stats this year (per MaxPreps): 153-234, 2383 yards and 21 TD's.

Riverside must have a decent defense. Besides losing to Santon 47-21 and a weird game against Sandy Creek, 81-48. They haven't given up more than 26 points in their other 7 games.

I think it will impact Neligh-Oakdale.

Neligh-Oakdale QB Passing Stats this year (per MaxPreps): 153-234, 2383 yards and 21 TD's.

Riverside must have a decent defense. Besides losing to Santon 47-21 and a weird game against Sandy Creek, 81-48. They haven't given up more than 26 points in their other 7 games.
cold weather can effect passing but even more than that is wind add wind to tonight and it would be interesting, I dont know if that hurts N oakdale but if it doesnt I would except them to put up a bunch of points on riversides defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT