ADVERTISEMENT

D-2 SEMI-FINALS

Yes, that matchup seems likely. Anyone see #1 seed Bloomfield play?? There running back has rushed for over 1,800 yds. And 34 Tds!! Any chance they beat FCSH??

I haven't seen either FCSH or Bloomfield play but by looking at stats and schedules they both look great!!!

Yes they are always tough and well coached!!! Have you seen Bloomfield play yet ? I have not.But i heard some great things about their defense and running back!!! Over 1,800 yds. And 34 tds???

Yes they are always tough and well coached!!! Have you seen Bloomfield play yet ? I have not.But i heard some great things about their defense and running back!!! Over 1,800 yds. And 34 tds???
I've seen them play and HulaMan2 is correct, it will be FCHS by a landslide!! Running back is over rated IMO. Just gets a ton of carries against a bunch of bad teams. Very soft schedule. You'll see what I mean if and when they meet up with FCHS. Just my opinion and I think that is what you were asking for is peoples opinions. Of course I could be proven wrong. Team is decent overall

Yes, ty for the info on Bloomfield. What are your thoughts on some upset scenarios in the 1st or 2nd round????

Bloomfield RB is good but nothing FCSH can't handle

How about Giltner, I think that they are finally at full strength and should be an interesting match-up for teams once they get past Arapahoe.

Gokodo, no i'm sure that Bloomfield hasn' played a team of FCSH calibur. I watched the FCSH BDS game and i was impressed with there athletes and coaching!! I agree that will be hard for Bloomfield to match.

Reactions: gokodo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT