ADVERTISEMENT

D1 boys basketball

North Platte St. Pat's brings back a lot of talent. So does Johnson-Brock. Those two for sure will be playing in March.

Usual teams like Dundy, A-L, Bancroft, EPPJ will probably be in the mix as well.

North Platte St. Pat's brings back a lot of talent. So does Johnson-Brock. Those two for sure will be playing in March.

Usual teams like Dundy, A-L, Bancroft, EPPJ will probably be in the mix as well.
Add South Loup with Connell & Gracey and Ainsworth with Nelson. Both teams should be contenders to get to Lincoln.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Boys dark horse in this class is Boyd County. They'll have size, length, ball handlers, shooters, and good overall team athleticism. Lost in the district final last year against St Pat's, but this might be the year they punch their ticket to Lincoln

Boys dark horse in this class is Boyd County. They'll have size, length, ball handlers, shooters, and good overall team athleticism. Lost in the district final last year against St Pat's, but this might be the year they punch their ticket to Lincoln
I agree with the take on Boyd county they will be a tough out. St pats johnson Brock will be strong. In northeast part of the state Howells with be athletic and work hard. Gacc will play the toughest schedule and have one of the top players in northeast Nebraska all class.
Bancroft will be down so will bergan and Homer

I agree with the take on Boyd county they will be a tough out. St pats johnson Brock will be strong. In northeast part of the state Howells with be athletic and work hard. Gacc will play the toughest schedule and have one of the top players in northeast Nebraska all class.

Homer? They won two games last year and have averaged six wins a season over the last 18 years. Not sure they'll be down to far from their past seasons.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
I'll bite.... Who's one of the best players in NE Nebraska from GACC? They've been bad the last few years

Reactions: GrizzzlyPanda
He was there last year. Konner Kralik 6’5ish point guard. Got to see him play a lot this summer with Nebraska d-league

Rumor on Phillips Street......St. Pats has a big time international transfer student that will greatly help their team.

What's the outlook for Howells-Dodge and Humphrey/LHF? Curious as I see they're both in a sub with Bancroft-Rosalie? Sounds like a tough sub to me. GACC is in there as well.

Reactions: ClkTwr2011
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT