ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton Raiola

nenebskers

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2013
With Dylan Raiola committing to Nebraska its probably safe to assume the Raiola family will be moving too. It will be interesting to see if they end up in the Omaha or Lincoln area and where Dayton Raiola, a 2026 quarterback, ends up playing high school ball. While he certainly isn't the prospect that his older brother is, he already holds a Nebraska offer. One of the metro high schools is about to get a nice addition to their program for the next two seasons.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Almost certainly the comments will be that he is going to Westide or Millard North or maybe even Bell West, but if we truly think about it the answer is right in front of us. What school has consistently been able to recruit high end talent, compete for some of the most championships in multiple sports, and has nicer facilities and resources than the rest of its counterparts? PARKVIEW CHRISTIAN.

I mean what better way to stand out in recruiting than being the clear cut best out of the 12 athletes on the field? If Carter Nelson can put 8 man football on the map think about what Dayton can do for 6 man! Nick Saban said he watched his first 8 man game recently... he might have a stroke recruiting 6 man!

Almost certainly the comments will be that he is going to Westide or Millard North or maybe even Bell West, but if we truly think about it the answer is right in front of us. What school has consistently been able to recruit high end talent, compete for some of the most championships in multiple sports, and has nicer facilities and resources than the rest of its counterparts? PARKVIEW CHRISTIAN.

I mean what better way to stand out in recruiting than being the clear cut best out of the 12 athletes on the field? If Carter Nelson can put 8 man football on the map think about what Dayton can do for 6 man! Nick Saban said he watched his first 8 man game recently... he might have a stroke recruiting 6 man!
I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure Tony White told the coaches at the summer coaches clinic that he sent his kid to Parkview Christian

Reactions: CenterPanthers57
With Dylan Raiola committing to Nebraska its probably safe to assume the Raiola family will be moving too. It will be interesting to see if they end up in the Omaha or Lincoln area and where Dayton Raiola, a 2026 quarterback, ends up playing high school ball. While he certainly isn't the prospect that his older brother is, he already holds a Nebraska offer. One of the metro high schools is about to get a nice addition to their program for the next two seasons.

Would be cool if he was able to play in Nebraska. But staying at Buford would be the best thing for his future. I'm pretty sure they have three future 5-Star offensive linemen in their Junior and Sophomore classes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT