ADVERTISEMENT

Football Favorite football helmets

northeastNebraska

All-State
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2008
Highway 30
Here are some of mine across our great state.

Humphrey St. Francis
5653b456c50f4.image.jpg

Columbus Scotus
Coaches-Corner-Scotus.png

Pierce
1_PierceCatholic.JPG

Hastings St. Cecilia
560624dc23466.image.jpg

Giltner
50aac1658ad2f.image.jpg

Anselmo-Merna
560f6b9d10338.image.jpg

One of my favorite uniforms is Elkhorn South. Simple but looks great. On the flipside Allen may have one of the worst all-time uniforms. All blue pants, all blue jerseys with bright yellow lettering, and all yellow helmets with old outdated decal.

One of my favorite uniforms is Elkhorn South. Simple but looks great. On the flipside Allen may have one of the worst all-time uniforms. All blue pants, all blue jerseys with bright yellow lettering, and all yellow helmets with old outdated decal.

Not sure the last time you have seen the Allen jerseys, but they have updated in the last couple of years. I believe they are all white on the road, maybe blue pants??

Not sure the last time you have seen the Allen jerseys, but they have updated in the last couple of years. I believe they are all white on the road, maybe blue pants??

Just saw them last Friday at home. All blue pants, blue jerseys with big bright yellow numbers, yellow belts, and yellow helmets. Now that I think of it they may have had numbers on their helmets not Eagles. Regardless, very ugly. In a positive they are 4-0, off to one of their best starts in school history but I have a feeling that the undefeated season will come to an abrupt end Friday night against a 1-2 Wynot coming off a bye week. I'm expecting Wynot to dominate this one.

Pierce has Blue helmets and where is freddy petitos squad at with the tape job they gotta be up there.

Just saw them last Friday at home. All blue pants, blue jerseys with big bright yellow numbers, yellow belts, and yellow helmets. Now that I think of it they may have had numbers on their helmets not Eagles. Regardless, very ugly. In a positive they are 4-0, off to one of their best starts in school history but I have a feeling that the undefeated season will come to an abrupt end Friday night against a 1-2 Wynot coming off a bye week. I'm expecting Wynot to dominate this one.
I'm trying to find images of their uniforms but couldn't find any on google images. I've never seen Allen play.

I also love the Elkhorn South uniforms.

Bump because why not. Let’s see some photos of other helmets across our great state. If you don’t know how to post a pic. Name the school and I’ll do my best to find it and post it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT