ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coach Records

fbnut999

Freshman
Sep 6, 2004
I am doing some color commentary on some FB games again this fall and need your help!

I am looking for a site that lists cumulative W-L records for Nebraska HS coaches. At least the top 25 or so. I found a list a couple of years ago, but I want a current list. Any suggestions?

I am doing some color commentary on some FB games again this fall and need your help!

I am looking for a site that lists cumulative W-L records for Nebraska HS coaches. At least the top 25 or so. I found a list a couple of years ago, but I want a current list. Any suggestions?

Anselmo-Merna head coach is 3-5. Easy to keep track of because last year was his first year at A-M!

I don't think that information is compiled anywhere in public. Stu Pospisil at OWH probably has a pretty good working list, but I don't know of a quick look-up spot. You might try specifically searching omaha.com and maybe find some kind of a list in a specific story about a coach's career.

Bob sometimes lists the number of career wins a coach has in his fall preview team articles. It would take some time, but in some instances you could contact the school of the game you are covering that week and they may know the total for their coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT