ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Bellar going for 400 wins

fbnut999

Freshman
Sep 6, 2004
Norfolk Catholic’s Jeff Bellar will (probably) win his 400th football game this week against Ponca. All-time Nebraska leader, 18th in the nation for wins for an active coach. Does things the right way, too. Never embarrasses an opponent and always quick to give credit to assistant coaches and players. Congratulations, Coach Bellar!

Norfolk Catholic’s Jeff Bellar will (probably) win his 400th football game this week against Ponca. All-time Nebraska leader, 18th in the nation for wins for an active coach. Does things the right way, too. Never embarrasses an opponent and always quick to give credit to assistant coaches and players. Congratulations, Coach Bellar!
He is truly one of the best. Great person as well. It will be interesting to see who follows in his footsteps after he steps away.

Reactions: NeNebraskaGuru
Coach Jeff Bellar is one of the best coaches I have known!!! Good luck Friday Coach Bellar!!

He is a first class man more than anything. I have watched him and his teams from afar and had the pleasure of meeting him one time. He seems to be very humble and gracious.

Battle Creek is an amazing community, and their program is even better being led by Bellar. I know an handful of College Coaches in this region. Everyone just speaks highly of Coach Bellar.

• Haha
Reactions: ClkTwr2011
Battle Creek is a fine community and they have a fine coach but I think his last name is Carlson. Go hit the bottle one more time Cornidrinker.

Reactions: runningback43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT