ADVERTISEMENT

Lost another one to the Dakota's.

Jacob Matthews committed to So. Dakota St this weekend.
Yeah he is a beast. He's one that I wish/hope the Husker staff offers. But he's been injured quite a bit this year. But he's a gamer and will be a great player at SDSU.

I think this staff is going to do better at recruiting Nebraska than the previous staff. Just getting through the first year and building relationships takes time. So they may miss some this year.

Yeah he is a beast. He's one that I wish/hope the Husker staff offers. But he's been injured quite a bit this year. But he's a gamer and will be a great player at SDSU.

I think this staff is going to do better at recruiting Nebraska than the previous staff. Just getting through the first year and building relationships takes time. So they may miss some this year.

He's tried a few times to come back this season. Finally, he had 102 yards rushing against Omaha Central. Best of luck to Jacob, but I wish Nebraska had offered.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Jacob Mathews is a great high school player and has had a tough season health wise. Husker fans can't have it both ways. If Mathews is getting scholarship offers from nebraska/accepting a scholarship/playing at Neb expect 6-6 season at best.. and that's ZERO knock against. He just isn't a division 1 football player. Best of luck to him at SDSU.

Jacob Mathews is a great high school player and has had a tough season health wise. Husker fans can't have it both ways. If Mathews is getting scholarship offers from nebraska/accepting a scholarship/playing at Neb expect 6-6 season at best.. and that's ZERO knock against. He just isn't a division 1 football player. Best of luck to him at SDSU.
Obviously you haven't seen him play

Reactions: sf49erfan
He's a D1 player no doubt, but NU currently has quite a bit of LB's committed. If some decommit he could get a late offer.

Obviously you haven't seen him play
Okay. Well I have and he's not one just because you say he is. "Obviously" would state there is no argument. I'm not the only one who doesn't think he is. How about every D1 school but a couple think the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT