ADVERTISEMENT

Projected C-1 if predicted winners hold.

Sadlerfan

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2009
1 Wahoo 47.42
16 St. Paul 39.52

2 Ogallala 45.8
15 Adams Central 40.83

3 Ashland-Greenwood 45.6
14 Scotus Central Catholic 41.88

4 Pierce 44.96
13 Cozad 42.4

5 Omaha Concordia 44.92
12 O'Neill 42.92

6 Sidney 44.36
11 Wayne 43.58

7 Auburn 43.96
10 Lincoln Lutheran 43.68

8 Aurora 43.92
9 Central City 43.77

Some other notes. Only these teams listed above and those playing tonight are still in contention. O'Neill(with a loss) is the last wild card if no upsets of Ogallala, Concordia, Auburn, Wayne, or Lincoln Lutheran happen. Malcolm, DCW, Boone Central, Filmore Central on down are all eliminated.

Crazily, I believe that the only teams that have locked up a bid officially are Wahoo, Ogallala, Ashland-Greenwood, Pierce, Omaha Concordia, and Sidney.

Reactions: NeNebraskaGuru
We'll have to wait another day. Some subs are postponed today & NSAA said district finals will be Monday & Tuesday now

Reactions: Sadlerfan
The only ones that I know of that are postponed are:

C2-4
Omaha Nation vs. Oakland-Craig

D1-6
Ainsworth vs. Boyd County

D2-4
Wynot vs. Wausa

D2-12
Hay Springs vs. Crawford

Reactions: GoSkers3
Boys Town is a interesting team that is playing good right now. Anyone think they can beat Concordia?
I wouldn't say that there isn't a chance at all, this will be the 3rd time these 2 teams meet. Will most definitely be a game of interest for the night in C-1. My gut feeling says Concordia gets the job done.

Boys Town is a interesting team that is playing good right now. Anyone think they can beat Concordia?
I think I would have Concordia about a 5.5 point favorite. This game can easily bump O’Neill or the Central City Aurora loser out of the mix.

I think it looks like this. Don't kill the messenger:)

1 Wahoo
16 St. Paul

2 Ogallala
15 Adams Central

3 Ashland=Greenwood
14 Winnebego

4 Pierce
13 Scotus Central Catholic

5 Omaha Concordia
12 Holdgredge

6 Sidney
11 Wayne

7 Central City
10 Aurora

8 Auburn
9 Lincoln Lutheran

It sounds like they will wait until Friday night or Saturday to make them official which means York game would matter. A York loss and Aurora and Wayne would flip spots.

I think it looks like this. Don't kill the messenger:)

1 Wahoo
16 St. Paul

2 Ogallala
15 Adams Central

3 Ashland=Greenwood
14 Winnebego

4 Pierce
13 Scotus Central Catholic

5 Omaha Concordia
12 Holdgredge

6 Sidney
11 Wayne

7 Central City
10 Aurora

8 Auburn
9 Lincoln Lutheran

It sounds like they will wait until Friday night or Saturday to make them official which means York game would matter. A York loss and Aurora and Wayne would flip spots.
Everything looks good but you need to switch Bago and Scotus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT