ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Coaching Changes

Saw in the OWH this morning the job postings South Sioux City boys basketball was listed as position.

Dillon Wolfgram is the new boys coach at Osmond. Also heard Schultze that was coach at Osmond will be boys coach at David City. Haven't seen any board minutes confirming this, but comes from a pretty good source.

Eric Calkins hired as Chadron's girls coach. He coached their boys team for seven years before stepping down in 2018. Made state in 2015. Good guy and a good coach.

Dillon Wolfgram is the new boys coach at Osmond. Also heard Schultze that was coach at Osmond will be boys coach at David City. Haven't seen any board minutes confirming this, but comes from a pretty good source.

Where was Wolfgram prior to this? Assuming this is his first year as a head? I remember him scoring lots of buckets a few miles east on Hwy 20 at LCC not too many years ago.

Reactions: Hartie
Where was Wolfgram prior to this? Assuming this is his first year as a head? I remember him scoring lots of buckets a few miles east on Hwy 20 at LCC not too many years ago.
Assistant & Freshman coach at Wayne the last couple years when he was going to Wayne State.

Reactions: nenebskers
Unless something changes last minute looks like Rusty Fuller will now be in charge of not only football at St. Paul but Boys Basketball as well. I'm being told they are clearing out a spot in front of the school for his statue as we speak haha!

Unless something changes last minute looks like Rusty Fuller will now be in charge of not only football at St. Paul but Boys Basketball as well. I'm being told they are clearing out a spot in front of the school for his statue as we speak haha!

Very unusual for a school that size.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
maybe Sloupedoggy could be his assisant coach and take some weight off his shoulders.

Lincoln Southwest assistant coach Jesse Bouwens has been named new head coach at Lincoln Lutheran

I've heard that Jason Dolliver is now the girls basketball coach at Pender

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT