ADVERTISEMENT

Mazour's Plans?

BlueBud10

Freshman
Mar 24, 2013
Anyone know his plans for the next level? I saw he has visited UNL a couple times, is he planning on walking on there or is he looking at a lower level scholly? Helluva player.

Originally posted by BlueBud10:
Anyone know his plans for the next level? I saw he has visited UNL a couple times, is he planning on walking on there or is he looking at a lower level scholly? Helluva player.
Completely dominated that state title game. He was unreal yesterday. 512 all purpose yards and 6 touchdowns. I mean I can't even do that on a video game.

Originally posted by nu182:

Completely dominated that state title game. He was unreal yesterday. 512 all purpose yards and 6 touchdowns. I mean I can't even do that on a video game.
He's one of the best high school players in the past 15 years in Nebraska high school football. He'll get a preferred walk on spot. He could make his way into playing at Nebraska in a few years, he's such a good athlete.

is this your guess or is this a fact. the fact is he is one hellva athlete, reminds me of Darren sproles .

Originally posted by 4norsemen:
What other sports does he play ? Only saw him in Championship Game.
He's a good basketball player too.

Nebraska had shown solid interest prior to the coaching change. I talked with him tonight and he told me that Wyoming has been showing his some attention recently. He's hoping to hear from the new staff at Lincoln soon.

He told me that he had offers from UNK, Morningside, Washburn and Wyoming is considering offering.

Would be a great catch for UNK, the young man is a gifted athlete and could fit into a lot of positions. And, most importantly, would be a great message from UNK to Nebraska football players. "We want you!". Something the former coach rarely did. I am convinced an enthusiastic coach can create a very competitive MIAA program at UNK, with a nucleus of Nebraska kids. Go back and look at NW Missouri's roster over the years, they are Iowa, Nebraska and Missouri kids for a nucleus. It CAN be done!!! And, area fans will love to go watch "their own", instead of all Juco imports from all over the country.

Well Mike Riley's staff offered him a preferred walk on spot. He's the first one they offered walk on spot to. Kid deserves it and I hope he comes to Lincoln. He could be on scholarship after 2 or 3 years.

Originally posted by nu182:

You should get better at video games. Or change the difficulty level. If you need some pointers, I am a (well) above average Madden player. I could give you some pointers. Or anyone else that needs some advice. It's not just limited to you. But yeah, getting 500+ yards in a game with regular length quarters can be difficult, but it's definitely doable. You just need to find the offense and the offensive playbook that fits you best. I for one used to use the 49ers in Madden 25, but they got dropped to an 82 overall in Madden 15. I probably averaged about 250 rushing with Gore and around 300 passing with Kap. I know it's not 500 yards with any one player, but that's because I like to run a somewhat balanced offense. But nowadays (Madden 15), in terms of offense, I really like the Cowboys, Seahawks, and for lower-tiered teams, the Vikings. The Patriots are OK, but I find that having a mobile quarterback and especially Lynch puts the Seahawks as the premier team in the game. And with that defense? Get ouuuttttaa hereee. Those are just some free tips I'm dishing out for now. IOf you have any more detailed questions about playbooks, schemes, defense, or personnel, feel free to ask. I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert.

I also don't know who this Mazour kid is but I'm sure he's pretty good. Wonder if he plays Madden. That'd be kinda cool maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT