ADVERTISEMENT

NSAA past state basketball Championships are now on YouTube

northeastNebraska

All-State
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2008
Highway 30
With the NSAA Boys Basketball tournament starting this week, the NSAA is starting to upload past state championship games to YouTube for those who are interested in checking some out. There aren't many from the 80's and 90's but a ton of games from 2003 and on are going up.

Here is a link to the NSAA YouTube Channel
Wahoo vs Pius from 1989

Jesse Carr and Ainsworth versus Chadron from 2007

Amber Hegge's buzzer beater to beat Norfolk Catholic in 2007

Great idea by NSAA! I sat down last night and watch the 2008 D1 State Championship game (random one that popped up on YouTube). Wes Eikmeier was flat out incredible in that game and throughout his career. A little refresher if anyone forgot: Bergan went on to win the final 56-43 over Humphrey St. Francis, where Eikmeier scored 43 points himself!

Great idea by NSAA! I sat down last night and watch the 2008 D1 State Championship game (random one that popped up on YouTube). Wes Eikmeier was flat out incredible in that game and throughout his career. A little refresher if anyone forgot: Bergan went on to win the final 56-43 over Humphrey St. Francis, where Eikmeier scored 43 points himself!
Wes Eikmeier is easily one of the most dominant players this state has seen. He was fun to watch.

Any sign of the Valentine/Auburn game from 1985? Semifinal, I think. That's a game I'd love to watch again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT