ADVERTISEMENT

Plattsmouth Football

Oct 18, 2008
I’ve watched a few of their games this year but can’t seem to figure out what kind of team they have this year. They typically have a strong lines on both sides of the ball, solid running back, and will sling it around a bit based on their QBs skill level. I’m unaware of any major playmakers they have this year. Anyone watch them enough to know more about them this year? I’ve been really impressed with the product they’ve put on the field the last 5+ years.

I’ve watched a few of their games this year but can’t seem to figure out what kind of team they have this year. They typically have a strong lines on both sides of the ball, solid running back, and will sling it around a bit based on their QBs skill level. I’m unaware of any major playmakers they have this year. Anyone watch them enough to know more about them this year? I’ve been really impressed with the product they’ve put on the field the last 5+ years.
Exactly what you described. They have a playmaker at WR and the QB is above average, but the RB isn't like what they've had in past years. Defense is solid, too. I would say bottom of the Top 10 in B, chance to make the quarterfinals and maybe the semis with a favorable matchup and breaks.

If you're going to a game there, they have good popcorn. :)

Exactly what you described. They have a playmaker at WR and the QB is above average, but the RB isn't like what they've had in past years. Defense is solid, too. I would say bottom of the Top 10 in B, chance to make the quarterfinals and maybe the semis with a favorable matchup and breaks.

If you're going to a game there, they have good popcorn. :)
We need a thread on here in regards to best popcorn in the state

No one has a better concessions in general than Roncalli.
Wholeheartedly concur.

Working in the press box, I'm obviously a sucker for places which bring food up there for the coaching and support staffs free of charge. Not only is Roncalli the best concessions, the couple times I've been there since they turned into the best concessions around, they fed the press box crews on the house. Doesn't get much better.

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT