ADVERTISEMENT

Play-off Scores and Updates

Good win for Sandhills/Thedford revenging a regular season loss. According to the radio, S/T was down three starters coming in and lost another during the game, leaving them with 10 total left to play. Will see how that affects them in the quarters against Ansley/Litch. who they beat 64-0 during the regular season.

Hartington CC and Wilber 0-0 end of 1st. Very similar feel to the game as the Stanton Wilber game last week.

Kearney Catholic destroys Wahoo. 41-25 now with 44 seconds left after long Wahoo TD pass just now.

Oneill wins 15 12 n an amazing td catch in the 4th, then they stop the Monarchs twice, once on their own 25. They are for real...athletic and tough.
I could have done without the fireworks, though.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
I have to say that was one hellva atmosphere to play in for a highschool kid. loud, not talking about the fireworks either, great game played by both squads, it was a slobberknocker to say the least. the Eagles have a chance to get to Lincoln no doubt about it. I'm with some other posters on here about the fireworks, save them for the July 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT