ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone had a better month?

MacMan92

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2010
Has anyone had a better month than the students at Humphrey and Lindsay? The HLHF girls were state runner up in bowling. Both HLHF boys and girls were state champions in basketball and yesterday the Humphrey High speech team was state runner up. Four state trophies in four weeks. Great stuff.

Has anyone had a better month than the students at Humphrey and Lindsay? The HLHF girls were state runner up in bowling. Both HLHF boys and girls were state champions in basketball and yesterday the Humphrey High speech team was state runner up. Four state trophies in four weeks. Great stuff.

Dang impressive. Great for those kids

What's the status of the St. Francis/Holy Family co-op? Is it still being considered?

Radio silence from the powers that be.
It’s only a matter of time I feel. The “bond”, if you will had its first stress fracture. The trust isn’t going to be there and the question of whether or not Lindsay is going behind the back of HHS will linger. Also, Lindsay and St. Fran co-oping non sanctioned activities, drama, speech, etc, isn’t going to help.
One side of the relationship cheated on the other….

It’s only a matter of time I feel. The “bond”, if you will had its first stress fracture. The trust isn’t going to be there and the question of whether or not Lindsay is going behind the back of HHS will linger. Also, Lindsay and St. Fran co-oping non sanctioned activities, drama, speech, etc, isn’t going to help.
Pathetic take. Maybe education should come before athletics. If I were from Holy family I would want out of the coop if this were the feelings of many at Humphrey high

Non-sanctioned?

Reactions: Yossarian23
It will never happen, but it would be awesome if all three could just come together and co-op sports. HSF-LHF consolidate and co-op sports with Humphrey High.

Reactions: 123GRC321
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT