ADVERTISEMENT

C1 & C2 Early B-Ball Rankings

Ya know, I am typically pretty low key when it comes to making Bold Predictions. To each their own.

I must say that Doniphan Trumbull guy was spot on. His prediction of what his team would put on the court has played out to be 100% accurate.

For a team that lost so much fire power from a year ago, hats off to Doniphan Trumbull guy for knowing what none of the rest of us could see.

Good job!

Ya know, I am typically pretty low key when it comes to making Bold Predictions. To each their own.

I must say that Doniphan Trumbull guy was spot on. His prediction of what his team would put on the court has played out to be 100% accurate.

For a team that lost so much fire power from a year ago, hats off to Doniphan Trumbull guy for knowing what none of the rest of us could see.

Good job!
I had zero issue with his prediction, just the stupid way he confronted anyone else with "who's your team." They're having a nice season but that poster is still a knucklehead.

😂 I had zero issue with his prediction, just the stupid way he confronted anyone else with "who's your team." They're having a nice season but that poster is still a knucklehead.
I hear ya, but as a "community", we got after him pretty good! I say "we" because I admit that I would have likely piled on if I had seen his post in November. He got more aggressive as it was pointed out that he was dreaming.

Anyway, congratulations to DT on what appears to be a great follow up to graduating their 4 most productive players.

And Doniphan Trumbull guy.....I would be all over you if DT was sitting at 8-7 right now. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT