ADVERTISEMENT

C1 & C2 Early B-Ball Rankings

agree on that lol got to be a parent
didnt they lose 4 starters and like 90% of there scoring?
didnt they lose 4 starters and like 90% of there scoring? In
we did, great kids great basketball players, does that mean we can’t better next year? Is A town Aurora?

This is kind of a slow paced, not much trash talking, check it once in a while kind of message board. Oh and Amherst gonna prob gonna knock the piss out of ya…🤷🏻‍♂️. But, ya never know, good luck to your team.
I like Amherst as a team. Top 5 for sure! I have to cancel my subsription to Huskerland preps, just said DT team to watch, good lord! Had to stand up for our boys before I canceled!

I like Amherst as a team. Top 5 for sure! I have to cancel my subsription to Huskerland preps, just said DT team to watch, good lord! Had to stand up for our boys before I canceled
It’s not that serious. You came in all hot and feisty, I was just giving ya a hard time. You can post here without being a memeber.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Hey people laughing us off why I came in hot, I know Amherst team very well, we will not back down if we play in districts. Really like your team, but will not think no chance for us to beat you.

Hey people laughing us off why I came in hot, I know Amherst team very well, we will not back down if we play in districts. Really like your team, but will not think no chance for us to beat you.
No one is laughing about anyone. You sound like a crazy person.

Reactions: EndzoneView
ARE YOU IN JH OR A MOM chill omg. DT will have a good team and when their young group gets older they may have a great team, but great is not yet, I am betting with their schedule they win at least 18 games but they are not a title contender yet. LOL. fun to read your insanity though

Reactions: Big Red Thoughts
ARE YOU IN JH OR A MOM chill omg. DT will have a good team and when their young group gets older they may have a great team, but great is not yet, I am betting with their schedule they win at least 18 games but they are not a title contender yet. LOL. fun to read your insanity though
I just stated DT is a team to watch, people start jumping on it🤷‍♂️ You may have been the one that started, never said championship team, said state worthy. When I see people ranking GR #2 could not help myself, should have😂

I just stated DT is a team to watch, people start jumping on it🤷‍♂️ You may have been the one that started, never said championship team, said state worthy. When I see people ranking GR #2 could not help myself, should have😂
You’re surprised people are high on GR when they return everyone off of a 21-4 team that lost a tough district final game? The season hasn’t even started yet, what are you supposed to go off of?

Reactions: NeNebraskaGuru
I remember my first time on message board too LOL Advice to you, you team lost almost all of its offense from last year and your football team was not good this year, you are a very young team, win something and then we will see This isn't JH any more You have to prove yourself first before you talk, and if I had a young team I would not want to be rated I would want to fly under the radar as long as possible. Do you team a favor and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

I remember my first time on message board too LOL Advice to you, you team lost almost all of its offense from last year and your football team was not good this year, you are a very young team, win something and then we will see This isn't JH any more You have to prove yourself first before you talk, and if I had a young team I would not want to be rated I would want to fly under the radar as long as possible. Do you team a favor and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember my first time on message board too LOL Advice to you, you team lost almost all of its offense from last year and your football team was not good this year, you are a very young team, win something and then we will see This isn't JH any more You have to prove yourself first before you talk, and if I had a young team I would not want to be rated I would want to fly under the radar as long as possible. Do you team a favor and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow just Wow! All I ever said is DT team to watch! Boys seemed to do fine tonight. Why would you even care if we are so bad?

Wow just Wow! All I ever said is DT team to watch! Boys seemed to do fine tonight. Why would you even care if we are so bad?
Can you read at all, I never said you are bad, OMG. this has to be some mom first time experiencing winning with first child she is trying to live through because of zero success in her sporting career or lack of a sporting career

• Haha
Reactions: C-Bearsfan
Unrelated to Class C, but I see that John Mitchell is back in Creighton this year after having played at Bellevue West last year. He averaged more than 28 ppg in his first stint with the Bulldogs

Unrelated to Class C, but I see that John Mitchell is back in Creighton this year after having played at Bellevue West last year. He averaged more than 28 ppg in his first stint with the Bulldogs
I hope he has a good year at Creighton.

Watched Elkhorn Valley this past week and they are legit. Ton of size and length, 7 or 8 playable guys. That last game of the regular season vs cedar catholic should be a good one. If someone can match their size in the half court they might be Introuble but hard to match up with their athletes in transition. Shout out to that Doniphan-Trumbull guy from the preseason too, I see they are 15-0

Omaha Concordia in C1 shouldn't be overlooked either. They can shoot and score quickly.

A real test will be Saturday against Bennington. They should hold the one seed in the Centennial Conference tournament.

Ogallala will be undefeated coming into the state tournament. We will see if they can make it to the finals.

I totally missed on Omaha Concordia. You are right. Can score fast and easy it seems. Ogallala is good.... but not sure they are as physical as some of those C1 teams. We will see in Lincoln....

Also, when is Amherst going to join the LouPlatte and leave the FKC? Would love to see them get matched up against Central City or DT in that tourney. With their growing enrollment, it's a natural fit for them.

Last edited:
In C2 I watched Freeman and Tri-County last week at MUDECAS. Freeman shot terrible but they're really physical. Carter Siems from Tri-County was the best player on the floor and can really finish around the hoop. Two good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT