ADVERTISEMENT

Football Head Football Coach Jobs

Creighton has an Elementary position open. They have some very good players coming back. Should make a run in the playoffs.

Reactions: mikewie
Beatrice
Creighton
Omaha Central - Jay Landstrom
Omaha Northwest
North Platte - Todd Rice
Twin River
Lincoln Northeast - Zimmerman
Lincoln North Star - Kobza
Elmwood-Murdock - Steffen
Bellevue East - Liess
Boyd County - Brad Wright
Gordon-Rushville
Raymond Central
Gretna - Kayl
Perkins County
Omaha Benson

Cambridge
Beatrice
Creighton
Omaha Northwest
North Platte - Todd Rice
Twin River
Bellevue East - Liess
Gordon-Rushville
Raymond Central
Gretna - Kayl
Perkins County
Omaha Benson

Would be the perfect guy for the job! He is a great coach and understands the "Trojan Way" better than anybody. Strike up the band looks like were going to have another "I Coming Home" song and moment. Wow what a year!

Great hire at Boyd Co. to btw, Brad is a personal friend of mine who has worked hard to get this opportunity. He will do great things at the house that Collfack built!

Reactions: Artfour3
is there any car sales people who want to get back into the coaching gig, look at the openings. sell sell sell, coach coach coach, it's about the same type of career, either the parents are pissed at you or the dude buying the big truck is pissed it costs so much.

A little birdie told me Cambridge has interviewed two VERY BIG names in Nebraska high school football circles. Stay tuned.

Cambridge
Beatrice - Tod Ekhart
Creighton
Omaha Northwest
North Platte - Todd Rice
Twin River
Bellevue East - Liess
Gordon-Rushville
Raymond Central
Gretna - Kayl
Perkins County
Omaha Benson
Gering
Conestoga

Sloupedog is the leading car salesman in the state of Nebraska, he has no time for coaching anymore, he is 100% committed to Toyota and Baxter.

I heard coach sloup was a finalist for the RC job. Selling cars in lincoln then head on up to raymond at 3:30 for football practice. Not many can make this work, but I have a feeling he can.

Cambridge
Beatrice - Tod Ekhart
Creighton
Omaha Northwest - Fant
Omaha South
North Platte - Todd Rice
Twin River
Bellevue East - Liess
Gordon-Rushville
Raymond Central
Gretna - Kayl
Perkins County
Omaha Benson
Gering
Conestoga

Sloupedog is the leading car salesman in the state of Nebraska, he has no time for coaching anymore, he is 100% committed to Toyota and Baxter.
Thanks for the shout out to Baxter Toyota! Reminder to anyone on this board I do pay $100 referrals to anyone that sends me a customer! #SalesPitch

I heard coach sloup was a finalist for the RC job. Selling cars in lincoln then head on up to raymond at 3:30 for football practice. Not many can make this work, but I have a feeling he can.
Zero truth to that rumor but RC would be a fun job for me personally, my dad was the head boys basketball coach there in the early 80's so definitely a personal connection.

what is the salespitch this week for Baxter, soup with sloupe and then a free test drive.

Cambridge
Beatrice - Tod Ekhart
Creighton
Omaha Northwest - Fant
Omaha South
North Platte - Todd Rice
Twin River
Bellevue East - Liess