ADVERTISEMENT

Is Parkview Christian setting itself for a dynasty run?

Artfour3

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2013
With the basketball team rolling will the same success start with football now? Being able to pick some 3rd stringers from class A schools and putting them on a 6 man team will be hard for any of the small schools to compete with!

I just want everyone to know that I picked them to win it in my first rankings of the year. In fact, even after they lost to SEM in the regular season I thought about keeping them number 1. I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn here, because I'm going to leave that to the coaches of Parkview if they would feel so inclined. It's amazing what that small private school has been able to accomplish in a city of 291,082 people, while competing in the state's smallest class. It takes dedicated coaches like the basketball coach who proclaimed himself the John Calipari of high school basketball. I know the football coaches will probably find it easier, after tonight, to attract more football players looking for that faith-based education. If the football coaches are as dedicated as I think they will be, they easily could be a dynasty.

Reactions: mikeneujahr
rap-dave-chappelle-show.gif

i like your humor, I find it odd that a school in lincoln can be so small that it's six man in football and D 2 in other sports as well. smells a little fishy to me.

Yes, they are unquestionably getting set for a dynasty run.

I have no issue with Parkview Christian. They are following the rules, and these kids and coaches are doing a great job. They are well coached and they are talented.

Now, for the rules. I don't like the rules. I believe the rules should be amended to prevent things like this. Today, the rules are what they are and obviously the decision makers don't have a problem with the way that they are.

Maybe a dynasty run by a school playing in our smallest class is what it will take to get something changed. I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT