ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Boys Class B, C and D District Finals Matchups

Not a coach, and not a fan. Just can't stand when people throw around "evaluations" of a kid that has played a 16U season for the D-League, and has played on a 5-19 team, 4-17 team, and now a 13-13 team. I have seen him play, and he didn't stand out in those games. You should be able to easily recognize a GPAC or D2 basketball player on the court at that level and that wasn't the case. Now maybe he goes to Lincoln next week and pops off and shuts me up, and all the GPAC programs will be singing his praises....but I don't see it.
Looks like the Kralik kid shushed you up!!
Hope you were there to watch it

Reactions: Cornicator
Looks like the Kralik kid shushed you up!!
Hope you were there to watch it

That kid is an excellent basketball player. I would say he's certainly a fringe D2 level contributor. However, I think he could become someone who can develop into an NAIA All-American caliber if he were to choose a school like Hastings, Concordia, or Morningside.

FWIW, since he's clearly Catholic, I would choose Benedictine. Its an incredible school, with an amazing campus life, beautiful campus, and they play in a great NAIA conference. BC is also in Atchison, KS, which only about 30 minutes South of the Nebraska State line. A lot of kids from Skutt and Scotus have gone there over the years.

6 of 17 & 4 of 13 from the field, I honestly don't know what a good HS shooting % is. Is that good or bad, 30% seems low, IMO

What's crazy is I'm pretty sure he made all 5 of those 6 shots in the 4th quarter. He nearly pulled off the upset by himself down the stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT