ADVERTISEMENT

D-2 Week 7 games

Antone13

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2013
DCS @ Hitchcock county. I think this will be a close game but DCS wins 42 to 24
Hi Plains @ Osceola. Think this game is close and alot of playoff implications. Osceola 44 to 40
FCSH @ JB. This game shouldnt be close but who knows what FCSH can do. JB by 4 TD's
Silver Lake @ L-N. I Think L-N wins 24 to 20 with playoff implications
Lourdes vs. HTRS. Lourdes should win easily but dont know after their Diller Odell game. Lourdes by 12 points
Mullen @ South Loup. South Loup should win 50 to 6 if they are the top team but I think it will be 36 to 18
St. Marys @ Ainsworth. Dont think St. Marys has enough beef to stop Ainsworth. 60 to 24 Ainsworth

There will be alot of games with playoff implications this week.

DCS @ Hitchcock county. I think this will be a close game but DCS wins 42 to 24
Hi Plains @ Osceola. Think this game is close and alot of playoff implications. Osceola 44 to 40
FCSH @ JB. This game shouldnt be close but who knows what FCSH can do. JB by 4 TD's
Silver Lake @ L-N. I Think L-N wins 24 to 20 with playoff implications
Lourdes vs. HTRS. Lourdes should win easily but dont know after their Diller Odell game. Lourdes by 12 points
Mullen @ South Loup. South Loup should win 50 to 6 if they are the top team but I think it will be 36 to 18
St. Marys @ Ainsworth. Dont think St. Marys has enough beef to stop Ainsworth. 60 to 24 Ainsworth

There will be alot of games with playoff implications this week.

Johnson-Brock wins 74-6
South Loup- 52 Muilen 8

Last edited:
Didn't Hitchcock lose almost all of their starters from last year? I had them pegged as being a middle of the road team with the dudes they lost. Tough to replace that.
Replaced 6 starters from last years team. Injuries have decimated this years team as well I believe up to 4 season ending so far. I counted at one point Friday against MHC 7 sophomores and 1 senior on the field. What was already going to be at best a 5-3 type year has turned into a best case 4-4 and sneak into playoffs. This week I do not see being a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT