ADVERTISEMENT

Second Round Pairings, Time, Webcasts

Huskeradio in North Platte' schedule:

Wednesday, 11/5 Brady @ Garden County, 6:00 CT Kickoff on 98.5 FM & huskeradio.com
Wednesday, 11/5 Maxwell v Bertrand, 6:00 CT Kickoff on 103.5 FM & huskeradio.com

Friday, 11/7 NPSP v Oakland-Craig, 5:30 CT Kickoff on 93.5 FM & huskeradio.com

At 99.5 KUTT, we're doing BDS vs Bloomfield Wednesday, pregame at 4:35, kickoff at 5.

Friday, we're doing Freeman at Cedar Catholic, pregame at 4:35, kickoff at 5.

Over at 1450 KWBE, they're doing Diller-Odell at Friend Wednesday and Beatrice vs Scottsbluff Friday.

94.7 in Norfolk will have Battle Creek vs. Archbishop Bergan over the air. We'll also be streaming Norfolk Catholic vs. Boone Central/Newman Grove online at www.94rock.fm.

We'll get those Norfolk games linked. In addition, we have partnered with ScoreStream to provide scoring updates at our page. Makes sifting through the #nebpreps hashtag a thing of the past. We'll have all the scoring updates from the 8-man games on our link above today as well.

The Hartington CC - Freeman game will be at 93.1FM KK93 from Yankton SD, and webstreamed at www.kk93.com. Pregame at 4:40 with kickoff at 5:00.

ace, The Kearney station KGFW re directs you to a third player . Needs Adobe Flash which eliminates many players like my Chromebook and IPad.

I have an older laptop that may work for that stations stream. Although this station is not part of Tune-In radio. Bizarre that the number one team in Nebraska basically can't be heard on the internet from a station in a city the size of Kearney.

Perhaps they are with I Heart Radio.

Thanks

Norseman - I will double check that KGFW link tonight and see what the deal is. Thanks for posting this. Might have some more tonight as well. In addition we'll have our scoreboard over at strivsports.com as well.

A reminder our playoff page has all links to webcasts tonight and we also have a scoring app on our system that will update automatically. No need to refresh. Its all here: http://strivsports.com/state-football-playoffs-second-round-games/

Norseman - You might just try kgfw.com on the Omaha North, Kearney game. The link to their listen live is what we have on the page. Sorry for the bad news.

EDIT: It appears KXPN in Kearney has added the North, Kearney game to their lineup. We'll get a link posted soon.
This post was edited on 11/7 2:23 PM by atlanta_ace

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT