ADVERTISEMENT

Football Benson cancels remainder of season

Didn’t they have a significant coaching change that cause alot of players to transfer out last year or 2 years ago?
Yes, Mackey and Abdul were there and kind of had some things moving in the right direction. A connection to the 7v7 circuit. When they left for Central there were 15-20 players follow them there.

Yes, Mackey and Abdul were there and kind of had some things moving in the right direction. A connection to the 7v7 circuit. When they left for Central there were 15-20 players follow them there.
Jim Rose said that when Mackey left he took his assistant to Central to be the Recruiting Coordinator.

The sad thing about all of this that there is a high school in the state of Nebraska that has a recruiting coordinator for a high school football team.

These are the results of everyone getting what they want, this mind set of I should be able to go to whatever school I want when I want is the one of the major causes of this
It shows me that OPS doesn’t really care about the Benson’s and the Bryan's, etc. as they let it happen.

It shows me that OPS doesn’t really care about the Benson’s and the Bryan's, etc. as they let it happen.
so you want OPS board to hand pick who gets to transfer ? This is a result of parents getting what they want and soon school vouchers will be a even bigger mess and the death of high school sports in Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT