ADVERTISEMENT

Do kids spend multiple years at Boys town?

balsy

Freshman
Oct 28, 2021
They had a running back and a linebacker that were the best I’ve seen this year in C-1. I believe they were both juniors. I suppose it’s a kid by kid thing?

You never know at Boys Town. Teddy Allen was there 2 years. Some may start a year in the fall and not come back after Christmas break.

Ballard (LB) and Covington (RB) were both seniors. A strong case could be made for Ballard as the best player in C1. Both he and Covington have started at Boys Town since they were sophomores. Both are really good kids, too.

Ballard (LB) and Covington (RB) were both seniors. A strong case could be made for Ballard as the best player in C1. Both he and Covington have started at Boys Town since they were sophomores. Both are really good kids, too.
They were really good. Could
Of swore Covington was listed at a junior. Thanks for the reply

I'd make a case for their FS too. Kid is all over the field. I agree on Ballard. Phenomenal player.

Ballard (LB) and Covington (RB) Ballard (LB) and Covington (RB) were both seniors. A strong case could be made for Ballard as the best player in C1. Both he and Covington have started at Boys Town since they were sophomores. Both are really good kids, too.
bob on Jay Ballard’s selection to his class c-1 all-state team. “ more than one coach told me he was the best linebacker they ever coached against”

Last edited:
Reactions: hailvictors2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT