ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha Central Christian

hailvictors2

All-District
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2009
Anybody have information about Omaha Central Christian? Colors? Mascot? What years was it in existence? Maybe closed in 2004?

From what I can find they were the Omaha Central Christian Crusaders. It looks like the school closed in 2003. Someone posted a game on you tube from 1997 where they were playing Mead in boys basketball. I also found some track results where one of the schools they competed against was Omaha Christian Academy. I don't recall ever hearing of that school.

My mistake on Omaha Christian Academy. That school still exists, but I think I've seen them referred to as Omaha Christian.

I am wondering if Bellevue Christian and Omaha Central Christian are the same school. Found an old facebook page for Bellevue Christian that says it changed its name to Central Christian in 1993. Colors appear to be gold and blue.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
I am wondering if Bellevue Christian and Omaha Central Christian are the same school. Found an old facebook page for Bellevue Christian that says it changed its name to Central Christian in 1993. Colors appear to be gold and blue.
Think so. Had a friend who had kids in Bellevue that went to OCC.

Reactions: hailvictors2
Yes it’s the same school. Here is a game they played against Mead. They played it at old Paul VI. Colors were yellow and blue.

I believe the closed in 2003 or 2004.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT