ADVERTISEMENT

Ratings

Bumping Cutters

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2016
I'll start the talk of everyone's preseason D1 girls and boys top 10s expanding from previous posts earlier now that football is over!

I can only speak about the northeast with confidence in the smaller classes.
For D1 girls Pender and GACC are top 3 teams. O'Neill st Mary’s is a 10 ten. Not from the northeast but I believe southern valley returns most from last years

Boys D1
Howells/dodge. GACC. Ainsworth.

D1 girls Rankings
1 Nebraska Girls team
2 another team
3 A D1 team
4 You have the wrong goals
5 make it to state
6 Stop worrying about rankings
7 Ranking come out in a week chill
8 you are dyeing to answer your own question
9 another parent living through their child
10 McCool Junction
This is accurate ⬆️

Reactions: GoBigBlob
I had seen where McCool girls beat Centennial last night in jamboree and they are C2 I believe!
Jamboree games are really hard to judge. Short clock, and many teams don't really play to win as much as they play to test lineups and such. They are glorified scrimmages for most teams, but there are of course teams that decide to play like it was District Final.

I remember a few years ago a Boys team scheduled a Jamboree game, and also played in the Football State Title game. They played the jamboree with NO practices. They just showed up and played! 😆

It probably doesn't matter how good they are since they have the McCool boys in their sub! Hard to beat the best.
Don't even know why they'd show up to play with no chance of winning. Better just pack in the jerseys after the last regular season game and call it a season. Poor kids don't stand a chance with those mustangs in there.

I’ll message coach Blex and let him know not to bother, rest the boys up for next week
All this McCool talk is interesting . So had to look up last year. Any chance this is wrong on max preps? Cause I’m seeing a massive loss last year? So is it wrong? Trying to figure out if McCool should have been invited to the feature game at Heartland Hoops against Sunrise Christian out of Kansas in February?

Can you all believe that Bob has McCool Junction rated….. GASP…… 8th.

Fire the man. Disband this website and message board.

No way 7 other teams can be this amazing 🤷🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT